switch control structure is terrible because of one small issue: fall-through by default. Making break the default behavior and using continue to fall-through would make it perfect. But, not to be...
- Where are the simple data structures like list?
- Working with strings?
- Changed widely used header by accident?
- Oops, forgot the copy constructor again?
- Great new compiler, now template error messages are only two pages long!
- Works on every platform as long as it's Windows. Mono? Have you at least tried it?
- When invoking delegate, you have to check if it's not null! Why?!
- Need to return two values from method again?
- When compiling Java became faster than C++, then Maven was invented...
- Java <=1.4: who needs templates, store plain objects in collections, Java >=1.5: generics!
- Java <=1.7: interfaces are absolutely abstract, anything else would be insane! Java 1.7: great news, you can now provide default implementation in the interface!
- Terrible slowness on a large scale and you can scale it even further!
- Mistyped variable again when assigning?
- Added extra argument to widely used function?
- Forgot to write var... in two places...
- Object is function and function is object, but you can't call this function, because it's not a function
- Fragility of C + the power of C++ + extra ammunition
2013 m. spalio 20 d., sekmadienis
Slam them hard
Someone said your language sucks? Slam them back!